VEGA AERIAL FITNESS + WELLNESS is excited to offer our Aerial Fitness Fusion and VEGA BUNGEE FUSION™ Apprenticeship Program to trained fitness professionals and group fitness instructors interested in learning and gaining practical experience working with clients, strengthening their teaching voice, master their cueing skills, and refining their individual teaching style to teach Aerial Fitness Fusion or VEGA BUNGEE FUSION™ classes at a VEGA AERIAL FITNESS FUSION Pop Up studio. The program provides an excellent opportunity for fitness professionals to teach and expand upon their confidence to teach one of our unique fitness modalities. Individual sign up is required for this program. All students will have access to equipment during program.
• The total hours needed for this program are 55.
• Students must log a total of 25 hours of class observation and assistance led by a VEGA AERIAL FITNESS certified instructor.
• Students will teach 30 hours of each modality hands on (Aerial Fitness Fusion or VEGA BUNGEE FUSION™) and will be observed by certified instructor while receiving and retaining feedback.
• This apprenticeship may be completed in 3 to 4 months based on availability and progression of teaching skills.
• Successful completion of all hours including 25 observation + assistance, 30 hour of teaching to qualify you to join our VEGA AERIAL FITNESS + WELLNESS team.
$450 Certified Fitness Professionals or Group Fitness Instructors
LEARN+ BUILD + GROW @ VEGA AERIAL FITNESS + WELLNESS!